SVC Bank is a member of the NPCI network, comprising almost all of India’s Public, Co-operative & Private Sector banks. Now, transact from any of the ATM’s in the NPCI network. RuPay Debit Cards are acceptable at all ATMs across India. There are around 1.80 Lac ATMs and close to 9.50 Lac POS terminals in India under the RuPay platform. In addition, RuPay cards are also accepted online across 10,000 E-commerce websites. RuPay Debit Cards Offer Accidental Death Insurance Cover of Rs. 1 Lac to the Card Holder.
Services that our ATM centers provide:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Cash withdrawal
Similarly you can also use your SVC Bank ATM Card on any of the NPCI Network
You can use your Debit Cards in three ways:
- Transact at an ATM or immediate withdrawals of cash
- Swipe your card when buying an item. The money used to pay for the transaction is deducted in a few minutes from your account
- Use your card Online for shopping or for any bill payment
Debit Cards –VISA and RuPay
SVC Bank issues Visa Debit Card, RuPay Debit Card, Visa Chip Card, RuPay Chip Card and RuPay Platinum Debit Card.
To know more offers on Visa Debit Card, click here.
To know more offers on RuPay Debit Card, click here.
Easy to obtain
Once you open an account we will issue you a Debit Card upon request.
Purchases can be made by swiping the card rather than issuing a cheque or carrying cash.
You don't have to carry cash or a Cheque Book.
When out of town (or out of the country), Debit Cards are usually widely accepted (make sure to tell your financial institution you’re leaving your city, to not have an interruption in service).
- Guard your Debit Card against loss or theft. Keep it in a safe place just like you keep cash and cheque books
- If you have lost your Debit Card, notify us immediately by way of an SMS STOPCARD 9820620454
- Choose a PIN number that only you know. It is recommended, you don't use your phone number or birthday
- Guard your PIN number. Memorize it and never write it on anything you keep with you
- Keep receipts from all your debit card transactions for your records
- Review your statements immediately and investigate any unknown transactions
- To know about the ATM Redressal procedure, please Click here
- For Application Form Click here
- For the Do's and Don'ts please Click here
- For Terms and Conditions – Visa Debit Card Click here
- For Terms and Conditions – RuPay Debit Card Click here
- For Fees & charges Click here
- For format of letter to be submitted in case of disputes for POS transactions and Visa Debit Card applications please Click here
Hot marking of cards :
Hot marking is very simple. Just send an SMS
to 9820620454 through your registered mobile number. Your card will be hot marked immediately and you will receive a confirmation instantly. Alternatively you may call on 02266999999 / 71999999 for blocking your card.